Air Conditioning Service
At Express Climate Control, we provide premier air conditioning services. We provide repair and maintenance services for your existing units. We can also help you replace and install your older air conditioning unit.
- Central Air Conditioning Units
- Packaged Air Conditioning Units
- Ductless/Mini Split Systems
- Commercial Air Conditioning Units
Whether residential or commercial, if your central air conditioning unit is more than 12 years old, replacing it with an ENERGY STAR qualified model could cut your cooling costs by 30 to 50 percent. One of our experienced and well-trained staff will make it easy for you to choose the right system for your home’s unique needs at a price you can afford. A lot goes into choosing the proper system for your home:
- Unit Size – Your home’s square footage is an important part of determining the correct air conditioning size for your home. The wrong size unit may not properly cool your home or may cycle on and off frequently, which will waste energy and increase your utility bill.
- SEER Rating – All air conditioning units are assigned an efficiency rating by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient your unit will be.
- High-Efficiency Options – Higher rated and dual speed units will cost a bit more upfront but will save energy and money over time.
To learn more about our air conditioning services, contact us today!